* Develop and maintain liaison with clinical investigators, medical educators, CRO and clinical sites to initiate and expedite clinical trials on products that have IND and NDA.
* Maximise the feasibility of clinical trials both in Japan and Korea, with consideration of global/local regulatory requirements and development environment.
* Facilitate smooth initiation and conduct of clinical trials in collaboration with Headquarter and local affiliate team. Provide support to global development plans and R&D projects in collaboration with the head of R&D and other stakeholders
* May assist with design, development, and monitoring of clinical evaluation projects.
* Train investigators and site personnel including headquarter and clinical research associates in CRO.
* Support operational excellence within department and promote a culture of continuous improvement by actively monitoring performance while improving and implementing best practice processes.
* Work experience in GxP, at least GCP
* Work experience in pharmaceutical industry
* Engagement in clinical development programs
* Engagement in process management
* Coordination with different functions
* English communication skills without hesitation of engaging in scientific/technical discussions in English