Commercial Manager - Renewable Energy Company
Join a fast-growing and leading business in the sector
Gain extensive commercial skillset
Our client is a leading company in the renewable energy sector with strong presence worldwide.
- Cooperate with the development team in Asia in strategic initiative
- Evaluate potential leads for new projects and markets
- Carry out basic project engineering support
- Monitor policy and sector developments
- Conduct negotiations for project commercial contracts
- Prepare technical scope documents
- Bachelor's degree in any area, especially engineering/finance/business will be an advantage
- Experience in energy or infrastructure project management in Asia will be an advantage
- Good understanding of project cost management and control
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Intercultural communication skills in both English and Japanese
The company offers a fast-growing and dynamic working environment where employees can be proactive to explore opportunities and expand the business. The role presents challenges for personal and career development inside the company and the market.