Aftermarket Service & Inventory Control Manager
Working in a fast growing company
Broad exposure across the business
Putzmeister is a German manufacturer of concrete pumps and is the largest business in its field. The business was founded in 1958, and has since then, expanded across 150 countries employing around 30,000 staff.
Putzmeister also played a very big part in Japan after the nuclear accidents in Fukushima, where multiple pumps were flown into the area to stabilise the four reactors with additional water pumping capacity.
Putzmeister Japan has a small operation located in Tomisato Chiba, employing 20 staff and with an annual revenue of 15 Million Euro They are now looking to hire an Aftermarket Service & Invetory Control Manager who will lead the Service Team in providing continues support and aftermarket service to clients/customers.
- Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality.
- Assist clients in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services.
- Establish a successful and productive relationship with vendors / clients.
- Analyze Sales and Forecast Demand by item/parts, place purchase orders on stocked product.
- Set Safety Stocks and Priority Codes for stocked product to ensure service levels meet the established. requirements.
- Lead service team to meet the organization's and clients expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Liaise with procurement partners to review, report on and revise contractual agreements as necessary.
- Strong experience in aftermarket service and or procurement or vendor management
- Fluent Japanese and English on business level
- University degree or above
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Management Experience
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills
- Any ERP system Experience is advantage
- Well-known German brand worldwide
- Dominant foreign brand in its industry in Japan
- As it is a small organization, this position will have exposure to all aspects of the operation to gain an extensive knowledge within the field
- Multi-cultural work environment (Regional HQ in Shanghai, worldwide HQ in Germany)