Accounting Manager - Global Solutions Provider
Be part of the launch of a highly successful business in Japan
Represent Japan for finance and contribute directly to the business
Our client is a US based service provider, specialising in customer relationship management, healthcare solutions and financial care. The business works with many of the top Fortune 500 businesses across multiple industries, and has a strong presence across more than 150 locations.
Due to business growth, they are now looking to expand their operations to Japan, and are looking for a highly motivated Accounting Manager to help set up their operations. The ideal candidate will not only have a passion for start-up businesses, but will be able to work with the regional and global counterparts to drive growth for the Japan business.
- Compiles complex financial information from various electronic and hard copy sources.
- Independently performs analysis and prepares and/or reviews journal entries on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Performs weekly and monthly reconciliations to ensure the accuracy of all financial information.
- Analyzes and reports on accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles.
- Collects year-end closing financial information, post all journal entries, and ensure accuracy of data for filing and audit purposes.
- Provides explanations for any variance occurring through analyzing and researching reasons and causes for fluctuations.
- Provide training and development to junior Accounting staff.
- At least 7 years of accounting and finance experience in a hands-on capacity
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
- Business level English communication skills
- Strong communication skills to business partner with local and regional counterparts
- Award winning business with a strong global presence
- Opportunity to help build the finance function from scratch
- Open and international working culture
- Strong internal promotion opportunities
- Additional company benefits including tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salary package depending on experience