¥1,800 - ¥2,000 時給
- Email Marketing - Plan, design, and execute email communications using marketing automation [Eloqua] to deliver timely and relevant campaigns. Leverage the regional and global functional expertise, as well as global programs and content, to achieve strong branding awareness and to strive for the greatest return on investment.
- Event Marketing - Assist with executing field marketing events/tradeshows, technology partner sponsored summits and customer events to support the commercial and enterprise sales teams to ensure the conversion of MQL's to SQL's is increased significantly.
- Database Marketing - Maintain the integrity and effectiveness of our database by cleaning, importing, and appending data.
- Lead Management - Understand and enhance the systems that manage, qualify, and score prospects
- Online Marketing - Assist with implementing online marketing campaigns and events both direct and through 3rd party vehicles.
- Partner Marketing - working with both reseller and technology partners to help drive lead generation activities, such as joint webinars and events throughout the region
- Analytics - Analyze website, event, campaign, and email traffic, as well as build and maintain KPI and closed loop marketing reports and dashboards using business intelligence tools like Tableau to measure overall results against performance.
- Cross Functional Teamwork -Country Manager, Sales team and partner marketing manager, regional programs managers and regional marketing operations, along with global web/digital marketing team, to deploy effective campaigns and events.