The Client is a global company that provides marketing implementation services to well-known brands aroung the world.
- Spearhead new product launches via the Client's digital channels (.com sites and eDM communications).
- Manage relationships and expectations with global counterparts, regularly keeping key stakeholders informed of the status of projects managed.
- Manage interactive project resources and production timelines whilst identifying critical path/dependencies to drive projects forward and ensuring quality execution and implementation.
- Point of liaison for interactive infrastructure related programs including (but not limited to) CMS and web development.
- Provide usability insights and click path optimisation recommendations.
- Ensure that information displayed on the Client's Japanese sites/eDMs are accurate and of high quality.
- Ensure that all digital assets adhere to the Client's global brand guidelines and are consistent throughout all the regional sites/eDMs.
- Ensure that the line manager is always aware of all issues and proposed solutions (including potential delays) to ensure swift resolution and avoid further escalation.
- Solid technical project management background with at least 5-8 years experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in both Japanese and English
Possess technical understanding of mobile and web technologies necessary to run projects and convey details. Examples would be:
iOS and Android development
eCommerce / Shopping Carts
- Competitive salary package up to 9M-10M/year
- Flexible working environment
- The opportunity to work with world-class specialists in the marketing field
- This is a contractor position with possibility for conversion to permanent