European major telecommunication company
An executive level sales role promoting the wholesale services portfolio, primarily Internet Connectivity (IP Transit), transport services (DWDM or Layer 2 Ethernet), Cloud connectivity, Mobile data Services (IPX, GRX/S8, C7/SS7, SIGTRAN and Diameter Signalling) towards Service Providers, Carriers, ISP's, Mobile operators, and Content providers and within the Asian/Pacific market place.
You are expected to manage and develop new opportunities with either existing accounts or potentially new ones.
- Strengthen relationships with existing accounts and create new relationships with potential new accounts.
- Managing targeted accounts with the full services portfolio, but primarily with IP transit and bandwidth services, following customer from quote-to-cash.
- Secure revenue growth in line with budget and forecast for the Asian region.
- Report to Sales Manager within the region on account planning, sales funnel weekly/monthly, market trends.
- Provide market feedback on competition and changing customer needs to the wider organization, and share experience within Asia sales team.
- 5-10 years in sales and/or complex account management with a proven track record.
- Minimum 5 years in telecoms environment
- Minimum 2 years wholesale telecom sales with track record
- Excellent contacts with the ISPs in Japan
- Good contacts with Enterprise in Japan
- Excellent commercial awareness combined with a broad understanding of telecommunication technologies.
- Native-level Japanese and fluent English
- Annual salary from 10 million yen with commission and target bonus
- Commutation allowance
- Work from home and flexible work hours