- Annual salary up to 15 million yen/annum
- Global team, very flexible environment
The Client is one of the biggest IT consulting firms globally.
- Co-ordinate with clients and lead analysts to understand the project scope and define timelines and mode of delivery as per agreed service metrics.
- Ensure on time delivery of high quality content: pitch books, proposals and commercials, in line with the client approved brand, design and language guidelines.
- Coordinate with the client, analysts, editors and designers to ensure smooth flow of work from the time of work order initiation to understanding the brief, and working with the analyst to create pitch deck to editing, design and delivery.
- Work with client SMEs to develop and conduct vertical and solution focused training programs for analysts and editors
- Formulate overall strategy to produce high quality content that would find resonance with CXO audience, taking various factors such as geography, industry outlook and business environment into consideration.
- Create a knowledge hub to store process documents, research decks, design templates and training materials.
- Identify deviations from established processes, defined templates for research decks, agreed design formats and suggest improvements as needed, implement improvements and monitor the impact of these changes over a determined period of time.
- Engage with, manage and delight the stakeholders.
- MBA from a recognized institution (mandatory) with Bachelors in a quantitative discipline(preferred)
- Native-level Japanese and excellent written and spoken English
- 7-12 years of overall experience (mandatory)
- Demonstrated achievements in Market Research/ Field Sales (preferred) /Inside Sales (preferred) / Consulting/Technology Research
- Team management experience
- Proven experience in making high quality pitch decks
- Strong presentation skill
- Excellent interpersonal & client relationship skills
- Contract type: Fixed-term FTE (one year contract renewable, chance to be converted to permanent)
- Salary: up to JPY 15M/annum
- Working hours: flexible
- Location: Mostly office-based with frequent visits to Client's site and other business trips