The Client is an American utility retailer. In 2016 the company entered the Japanese market as and offered electric services to residential and small business consumers in the Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) market. The company offices are located in Minato-ku.
- Marketing Management: Lead development and execution of multi-channel strategies to drive acquisition, activation, retention and win-back of consumer and small business customers. Responsible for delivering consistent brand experiences to retail consumers and sales channel partners through effective management website and marketing material execution.
- Channel Partner Development: Support Marketing Director for current channel partners, as well as launch new channel partners. Communicate effectively with channel partners to help in the successful performance of our partners.
- Customer Communications: Provide leadership on development and execution of critical customer facing communication programs. (i.e. customer acquisitions, new product announcements, renewals, etc.)
- 5 years of marketing experience
- At least 3 years in a project leadership role
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral
- Team player and willingness to "roll up your sleeves" to get the job done
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership skills and strategic thinking
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent both Japanese and English writing skills
- Competitive salary package
- Extremely flexible working environment
- You can become a vital part of an up and coming company in a dynamic industry + meet and work with incredibly talented people + expand your horizons!