About Our Client
Digital Content Production Coordinator tasks as below:
- Coordinate production of digital marketing content (websites, emails, etc.) based on designs provided by Product Managers.
- Work with content production teams located in India and Ukraine,
- Check the work of the production teams to ensure the digital content was produced according to the design specifications
- Understand Product Manager priorities and negotiate timelines for content delivery accordingly.
- Keep Product Managers updated on progress and any potential changes to the timeline while handling any issue that arise in an agile manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Bilingual English & Japanese (TOEIC 850+, JLPT N1). There will be daily English communication w/ Non-Japanese
Skill & Experience
At least 2 years of full time work experience involving at least 2 areas below. More years or more than 2 areas is a plus.
- Web Design and/or Development
- Project Management and/or Coordination
- Creative Agency
- Digital Marketing
- Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industry Marketing
- Graphic Design
Skills & Attitude
- Strong communication, coordination & multitasking skills
- Interest in web design & digital marketing
- Attention to detail
- Quick learning and efficient utilization of modern business software solutions
- Flexibility with regards to working hours/load is expected due to communications with overseas stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Contract type: direct contractor (keiyakushain). There is a chance to be converted to permanent employee depending on performance and business situation
- Annual salary up to 6M
- Work from home possible
- Less overtime, good work life balance