- Prepare error-free royalty/dividend reports invested by Crunchyroll in accordance with agreements and in collaboration with the co-production team.
- Read and interpret licensing & production agreements, partnering with the content production teams and legal department to ensure reporting is in compliance with contract terms and conditions.
- Process payments of royalty and dividend, and correspond with inquiries from external partners.
- Keep track of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Process month-end and year-end close, by posting journal entries and preparing account reconciliations.
- Support US financial audits by preparing requests from internal/external auditors.
- Manage administrative tasks related to the operation and regulatory needs, such as paper record-keeping.
- Coordinate with a tax consultant, and facilitate statutory required tax returns.
- Perform other duties and ad hoc requests.
- Experience in accounting in Japan for at least 3 years. Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Proficiency in English (business level in reading, writing, and speaking), and Japanese.
- Intermediate skills in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with uncertainty and be flexible in order to build up a new process by communicating with related people.