【JP】Commercial Finance Healthcare company
- Leverage business knowledge and relationships to efficiently support and challenge business performance and Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Ensuring accuracy of Reporting Package and JSOX internal controls together with the related functions.
- Embed Compliance Culture across the market ensuring Integrity in Action is actively applied in all initiatives and proactively address non-compliance.
- Ensure adherence to policies relating to healthcare compliance standards and interactions with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), Healthcare Organisations (HCOs) and Patient Organisations (POs).
- Ensure adherence to policies relating to Finance Controls and Compliance standards.
- Ensure a culture of Ethics and Compliance; lead by example and incorporate cross-cultural perspectives when addressing challenging situations.
- BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting, or related discipline
- 12+ years experience in finance, focused on planning, internal controls/financial governance with multinational company and/or a Big 4 firm.
- Fluency in local language, English professional level in speaking and writing.
- Substantial experience in Executive leadership role in Pharma sector with strong patient/customer focus, in multi-disciplinary matrix and global context.
- Evidence of devising and implementing regional strategy within pharma sector and achieving exceptional results
- Proven understanding of industry and regulatory requirements (codes, standards, regulatory and legal) for pharma sector and evidence of embedding a culture of Healthcare Compliance across geography/region.
- Must have operated internationally - experience working remotely with Japan/Asia also beneficial.
- Evidence of developing diverse and high potential teams and talent management
- Ambassador for change with proven track record leading major cultural and organisational change intiatives.
- Fosters creative solutions for significant innovative breakthroughs and transformation. Able to inspire and secure commitment from senior sponsors, stakeholders and team(s).
- Collaborative by nature and able to challenge respectively and constructively.
- Impactful, credible with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills with strong commercial acumen.