【Human Resources Business Partner 】@羽田空港
・ Business partnering with the General Manager to develop and execute the HR strategies that foster organizational / people effectiveness.
・ Support department managers on strengthening organizational talent by planning, implementing, and managing the company-wide programs & processes of such initiatives as talent assessment and resource management, HR process transformations, organizational culture integration, employee training & development, HR technology/model/policy implementation etc.
・ Work with managers, employee representatives and employees to address any type of employee relations issues, grievances, disciplinary cases, etc. - fairly representing all interests.
・ Drive HR projects and key initiatives with global / regional HR teams based on organizational needs.
・ Responsible for HR Operations spanning across recruitment, employee documentation management, talent management & development, payroll & benefits administration, Health &safety management and employee relations
1. University degree is mandatory; MBA / specialization in HR will be an added advantage
2. 5 -8 years of HR Business Partnering /Generalist experience with experience of having managed a small team is mandatory
3. Experience with multinational organizations will be an added advantage
4. Proficiency in Japanese Labour Laws, statutory compliances and HR practices in local market is key
5. Fluency in English & Japanese with strong written & verbal communication skills
6. An efficient team player with the ability to pro-actively identify people issues and trends within the business and work together with key stakeholders across different levels of the organization in order to formulate and implement solutions
7. Cultural sensitivity in working with diverse, global teams
8. High energy, proactive HR personnel who can be hands-on HRBP with strong interpersonal skills, analytical abilities and quick learning abilities.
Contract basis for the first 6 months with the possibility to convert to permanent
Salary; up to 7mil jpy