700万円 - 1000万円
The Client is a global company that provides marketing implementation services to well-known brands around the world.
- Assist in the transition from concept to reality. This includes helping create positive, impactful relationships between our creative, digital, and client management groups, with local Japanese vendors (Scenic, AV, Labor, Infrastructure, etc.)
- Assist as a translator between all interested party both Japanese and non-Japanese. May need to occasionally translate construction documents, or at least their intent into English.
- Take the initiative to understand the design intent and enhance it through production and implementation.
- Help explain the visual representations (design decks), to vendors, venues, NGB's and clients, and translate into reality. This candidate will also be expected to make on site creative decisions that are completely rooted in the approved design direction.
- Take the opportunity to enhance great design, add innovative technologies, and collaboration in a team environment. Understand that design informs production and production informs design.
- Will occasionally be expected to speak to both internal and external clients, as required.
- Develops project scope, plans and budget estimates, as needed for clients and prospective clients in a sales support capacity.
- Native-level Japanese and business level English is a must
- Always carry a positive attitude. This candidate should see the good before the bad, and the possible before the impossible.
- Ability to problem solve. One of the most important characteristics of a successful producer is quick, creative problem solving.
- Ability to follow and create schedules. Timing is key on Olympic project. Having the ability to guide a group of vendors along a project path is very important.
- Ability to read and create budgets. The master budget for production will come from the team of producers assigned to each project, but a successful producer will need to be able to create sub budgets to manage things like AV, site services, internal fit-out, etc.
- Ability to read and translate architectural drawings. A producer of this level needs to be able to read architectural drawings enough to know what general components are and can adjust issues with contractors onsite in real time. A good producer is also 3D spatially aware. This means looking at a 3D rendering, a site plan, or architectural drawing and a real-life location and understand with a moderate degree of confidence what and where everything goes.
- Materials, construction calculations, common sense. A good candidate will have a basic understanding of materials and equipment used in event construction, be able to do basic construction calculations & math, and have a mind that bends towards common sense solutions.
- Competitive salary package up to 10M/year
- Flexible working environment
- The opportunity to work with world-class specialists in the marketing field
- This is a contractor position with possibility for conversion to permanent