60万円 - 75万円 月給
- Administration of budget, vendor management and reporting as required to support Japan SP Marketing.
- Co-ordinate and execute the integrated, always on and customer-centric marketing plan for the Japan Service Provider segment.
- Understand the SP market including industry landscape, trends and buying behaviour, providing a bi-annual SP market update.
- Manage relationships with the SP customer facing sales and account team - including being the 'go to' person for SP segment marketing requirements, a member of their virtual teams, and attending any relevant team meetings.
- Work closely with APJ SP marketing program office to understand and implement campaigns, product roadmaps, launches, messaging to be used for the SP market.
- Work closely with Japan Marketing Manager and APJ Marketing team to execute customer facing and account based marketing plans that meet SP segment requirements and needs.
- Work closely with Japan Marketing Manager and global partner team to execute joint GTM marketing plans with SP partners
- Work closely with relevant APJ Marketing stakeholders providing SP segment input and feedback as required.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on effectiveness of campaigns and execution showing achievement against target for Japan SP.
- Weekly reporting on marketing metrics and SP Marketing initiatives.
- Provide Japan SP Marketing update and summary at monthly APJ SP Marketing meeting.
- At least 5 years' marketing experience in the Service Provider industry or IT software/hardware industry
- Up to date knowledge of current tools and techniques for marketing execution
- Experience in working in complex multi-discipline teams
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Contract type: haken with possibility of conversion
- Monthly salary up to JPY750,000, an equivalent of at least 9 million yen/year
- Unique opportunity to experience a truly international marketing team in a top-class global IT company
- Work from home option available