600万円 - 700万円
The Client is a US-based IT security company
- Manage to the quarterly allocated marketing budget to maximize field programs.
- Vendor management.
- Communicate with agencies for new proposals of sponsored seminars.
- Participate in industry events (tradeshow, sponsored seminars) to generate marketing leads.
- Keep track of marketing program results by marketing KPI and analyze to improve future programs- number of marketing engagements, conversion rate to sales opportunities, total amount of pipeline by relevant marketing activities.
- Asset management - produce/up-to-date marketing collaterals (reports, datasheets, case studies) and branded giveaways.
- Coordinate and support making sure brand consistency across Japanese marketing assets.
- Manage marketing database (Marketo) - import marketing leads by campaign. Maintain the database by keeping relevant information up-to-date and healthy working closely with Marketing Ops team.
- Supporting channel events logistics
- Lead acquisition related work (include discussion with the Media, maintaining data, list import)
- Marketing Email sends - preparation and coordination with Global Marketing Execution team
- Manage the Japan Webinar series: schedule, arrange speakers, host webinars
- Relevant work experience in marketing within high-tech industry for B2B market
- Good understanding about B2B Marketing
- Strong project management skill
- Digital marketing experience is a plus
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
- Japanese : Native level / English : Business level
- This is a 6 month contract position with the possibility of contract extension or conversion to permanent
- Annual salary from JPY 7M, negotiable based on experience
- Unique opportunity to experience a truly international marketing team