¥3,000 - ¥5,000 時給
Global environment, business trip to the US
Flex-time, work-from-home available
- Promote products and solutions through media and social media.
- Manage media, Analyst and other influencer relationships and requests in Japan.
- Manage and create Japanese content including blogs, newsletters, press releases and other PR materials for a variety of internal and external outlets.
- Organize press conferences.
- Attend Japanese journalists to global events.
- Drive social media activities in Japanese language
- Manage PR, localization and other agencies.
- Manage PR budget.
- Internal communications in Tokyo office.
- Proven experience as public relations specialist or similar position with at least 3 years in the IT software/technology industry.
- Experience in project management and execution of PR campaigns/initiatives.
- Familiarity with social media platform (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Japanese and English
- Contract type: haken with possibility of conversion to permanent
- Hourly wage of JPY3000/hr - 5000/hr, an equivalent of at least 9 million yen/year
- Unique opportunity to experience a truly international PR/marketing team
- Flex-time and work-from-home option is available