【契約社員】Procurement Analyst ＠Fashion Retail
Support the Procurement and Business Functions to collate and provide cost-benefit analysis and recommendations across allocated projects / categories. To deliver optimized value creation, maximized ROI whilst upholding Best in Class service levels within Japan.
- Provide analytical and project management support, using a data-driven approach
- Develop, track and present metrics and analytical tools to drive improved decision making / cost control / process Improvement
- Support the Procurement Manager to led cost reduction projects and new supplier sourcing initiatives, in collaboration with business functions
- Manage RFI's / RFP's, cost analysis, negotiation, scorecards and recommendations, establish preferred suppliers, contracts, KPI's & co-ordinate supplier reviews
- Help project manage transition to new suppliers/contracts post RFP process (including supplier on-boarding and on-going supplier management)
- Support Procurement Spend Analysis assessment and recommendations
- Responsible for updating the Saving tracker and similar reports required by Global Procurement
- Prioritize projects based on ROI / benefits opportunities
・ Bachelor's degree in Procurement, Business Operations, Finance, Business Management, or related field preferred.
・ 2+ years' experience in Procurement, Transactional Purchasing, and Project Management preferred.
・ Advanced Excel skills and Microsoft Office suite required. Sharepoint an advantage but not pre-requisite.
・ Industry, Supplier, Cost Data and Financial Analysis experience
・ Excellent Verbal and Written Communications Skills in Japanese and English
・ Experienced with Cross Functional Collaboration, problem solving & working within an International Business.
・ Retail business and store development experience an advantage