- Annual corporate tax filing
- Closely working with PwC Tax team
- Preparing data from the general ledger and other data source as back-up for tax return documents
- Handling inquiries from PwC and forwarding them to Accounting team if necessary
- Preparation of company's Tax Workbook.
- Other tax-related tasks. Filing and payments of consumption tax, withholding tax and revenue stamp tax.
- Support for annual closing, financial statement preparation and audit (KPMG)
- Account receivable and credit sales management
- Handling data processing monthly receivable sales to a financial service provider
- Handling inquiries from the stores about customer credit sales related transactions
- Ad hoc administrative tasks such as filing and invoicing
1. Experience as Accounting Manager or an equivalent at an international company ("Gaishi kei")
2. Proficiency at MS Excel
3. English language skills (reading and writing are must. Speaking would be preferable.)
4. SAP FICO experience is preferable
5. Team player with cooperative mind-set
- To be supervised by Finance Director and Assistant Manager
- Regular office hour 9am - 6pm. Overtime expected if necessary.