The Client is a global life science company.
- Maintain employee's personnel information into SAP and ensure all related documents and files in good filing like HRIS.
- Under limited supervision of HR Director, processes payroll for local employee and expatriates accurately and on time. Activities include: Balance and allocate payroll expenses and payables to appropriate general ledger accounts, distributing and preparing payments, calculating overtime and bonuses.
- Work with HR team to resolve complex HR challenges and support most final decisions related to these issues.
- Provide the suggestion to HR Director based on business needs without persisting in current policies.
- Other duties assigned by HR Director.
- Minimum 3 years' hands-on experience in payroll activities preferably in a multinational company
- Proven experience in planning and organizing multi-activities
- Be familiar with labor law and regulations
- Good in both spoken and written English
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working schedule
- Work from home available
- This is a one year contract position