- Handle ocean freight and vessel planning operations while applying operational improvement measures
- Manage customer relationships by troubleshooting all operational issues alongside team
- Major transport company that provides shipping and distribution services
- Opportunity to handle vessel and transport planning operations
- 世界No.1のヘルスケア 企業の傘下にて成長ビジネスに貢献できる案件です。
- Manage delivery, storage, and cargo quality of renewable energy products at port sites
- Communicate closely with regional offices to align on scheduling, compliance matters, and cost management
- Global energy company that is currently experiencing rapid growth
- Director level role that will manage importing process in a commercial manner
You will be in charge of overall operation improvement and quality control. You will identify any problems and provide solution plan.
- Join the number 1 contract logistics company in the world
- Opportunity to use English
- Coordinate all activities across multiple teams (local and global)
- Sample projects are setting up new business, warehouse operations, digitalization, etc
- Join the world's leading service logistics company
- Up to 9M
Be the head of all ocean operations in Japan. This will handle 8 direct reports.
- Work-life balance (limited overtime)
- Be in charge of nationwide's ocean operations of this company
Responsibilities include developing proposals, processing orders to shipment and delivery of orders.
- Work for multinational company!
- Exciting career progression
- Manage end-to-end operations process from import, export, warehousing, and domestic transport
- Oversee client relations and ensure that quality of service to clients is maintained
- Logistics company that has strong relationships with major healthcare companies
- Senior level operations role with report line to Country Manager
- Handle all ocean operations at the company
- Grow the business and manage more than 20 people
- Manage more than 20 direct reports
- Help the company grow its team
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of shipment and to provide proactive customer service to internal and external customers
- Supervise personnel
- Foreign freight forwarding company with great work-life balance
- Up to 8M
- Manage all the major accounts in Retail and Consumer
- Take responsibility in providing top of the market Contract Logistics solutions to the Clients
- Join the World no.1 Logistics Services Provider
- Solid client base, independent work style
The position is responsible for generating gross profit and revenue growth via client development and growing existing client business. This role will drive new business by managing face-to-face sales meetings, building relationships, presenting recommendations for logistics solutions and closing sales.
- Gain extensive business development skill
- Develop your career in a growing market
Your role is to provide supply chain solutions to various clients in different sectors such as consumer and retail, technology, healthcare, etc.
- Join the world's leading contract logistics company
- Remote work
- Identify target customers with high success potential
- Build relationships with multiple target customers to ensure a healthy pipeline of 3 to 5 years
- Work for the World no.1 Contract Logistics Provider
- Take care of a booming market in Japan
- Responsible for Growth through business development activity
- Responsible for developing new business among all sectors of the Company, with a specific focus on
Service Logistics and Technology business
- High level position in the Global Leader for Supply Chain Services
- Career path up to Country BD Head
Be responsible for mostly import customer service.
- Have daily communications with overseas offices
- You have 2 years esperience in freigth forwarding industry
The Team Leader will oversee and adjust the end to end sales order process management, monitoring quotations, order entries, delivery dates, and returning based on company's compliance guideline.
- Work for a global company!
- Be part of the growing team!