The position will promote sales and build the product market share within the assigned region of responsibility. The position will report to Sales Manager Japan.
- Join an international teamwork environment
- Gain extensive sales management skill
- Attractive salary package
- Great career progression at a stable growing company
- Be part of a globally leading developer and manufacturer
- Fast career track in a stable growing company
As being the part of the Partner sales team you will be responsible for develop account strategies on the assigned partner account(s), expand the partner business and solutions and set monthly sales targets.
- Leading Europe based Software company
- Office is at Central Tokyo
Good opportunity to work as a Market Researcher for a big Cloud project
- Competitive Salary
- High chance to get converted to permanent
In charge of account management and providing solutions to sellers across different sectors
- #1 Multinational E-commerce Corporation
- International working environment
Responsible for setting the direction and managing the deliverables of the assigned sales team and achieving revenue and expense objectives. Resolves customer problems and participates in important negotiations with key Partners.
- Over 300 products to solve clients' challenges
- 8th biggest SW company in the world
The Sales Manager will be responsible for sales activities all across Japan through direct customer relationship and channel partner and distributor management. This position will be working independently.
- Work with a high-quality solutions and products
- Manage your own sales activities and market
- Responsible for driving multimedia revenue for the client.
- To recognise the industry trend and to develop business strategy that will help increase the client's revenue.
- Work at one of the world's best Advertisement Company
- High base salary and incentives
Responsible of account management and selling data and information towards key clients
- International travel company
- Great career growth opportunity
The Regional Partner Account Manager will identify, recruit, enable and manage a regional partner eco-system within a geographic region. His/her focus will be fostering key strategic partnerships that are committed to driving both recurring and new business revenue growth for the business. ※Please noticed that this position is only open to candidate who is currently living and working in Japan.
- 1st employee in Japan
- Startup opportunity and future career path to Japan Country Manager