- Launch: about 20 products / year
- Products & solutions for "Automation"
- 24 product groups with a lineup for covering most of industries in Japan
- Well established International Company in Japan
- Fast Growing and competive reward package
This position plays a significant role in developing service sales contract and negotiating for offshore projects. The role will report to Regional Manager.
- Join a global leading company in the industry
- Be a part of an international team
- Support Global product development and sales activity both domestically and internationally
- Accompany on customer and technology, sustainability, efficiently and safely for the future.
- International IoT company
- Fast developement and career progression
You will be responsible of managing the sales team and building long-term relationships with clients by proposing strategic business plans. On top of leading a team, you will be analysing the market and bring in maximum results within schedule.
- Be a part of one of the biggest musical instrument brand companies
- Career development in the consumer goods industry
The Head of Sales, Japan & Korea is responsible for driving commercial growth of a rapidly expanding business in the region. Develop local commercial strategy, set sales targets and guide a team to achieve commercial targets.
- Play a critical role as a key member ofregional leadership team
- Competitive compensation package
- Manage Coatings Sales Team and develop sales strategy and plans and oversee execution.
- Make frequent joint customer visits with sales team and develop strong relationships with key customers.
- Use your people management skills
- Great opportunity for business development//market share growth
By strategically planning with the company's sales strategies, you will oversee the sales of the products. Additionally, you will be in charge of attaining and maintaining relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Be a part of one of the world's largest seafood companies
- Play an important role to grow the Japan business
- Work together with different teams to achieve monthly and annual goals within the company
- Develop the business by sharing your creativity to improve the performance
- World No1 Racing Brand
- Career development in a fast growing business
You will be in charge of arranging targets and strategies for the Japan market with the local team. You will also share new strategies and ideas to the team on how to reach the KPIs.
- Join a multinational food manufacturing company
- Create new ideas and strategies for Japan market
You will be an influential Sales Leader for our Communications & Utilities fast-growing sales division. Manage a team of sales executives that are focused on helping our clients digitally transform their business.
- People Manager role
- Attractive Compensation and benefits package
Develop and execute sales strategy for whole Japan business. Manage sales team and all sales activities.
- Play a critical role in developing strategy for the Japan business
- Report directly to Japan Country Manager and collaborate with global
The Country Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the sales activities across Japan territory and growing the sales team in order to achieve business goals.
- Join a globa leading company in the industry
- Gain sales and people management
My client company is recruiting for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. To develop the long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Global leading company
- Growing business in Japan
Supporting sales department by joining events and meeting to obtain sales increase for Japan region with high quality products.
- Be part of healthy nutrition and supplement company
- Diverse environment with great employee programs
Growing revenue within gaming company presence by understanding competitor activities, market share and opportunity with best practices.
- Independent working as sole person and working independently
- Turn around the business within gaming company