Act as the bridge between the product marketing and sales teams for an exciting new feature for the company. You will be using your prowess in sales development and analytic skills to work through business problems.
- Have an exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally with an overseas team
- Perform a blend of product and program management
- Overseeing all Sales and Marketing activities, anticipating the changes in consumer behaviour after Covid 19.
- Proposing new ideas and restructuring for the current organisation.
- Strategic hiring in preparation for hospitality influx after Covid19
- Taking owndership and leading transfomation for hospitality marketing
In this position, you will operate under APAC. You will be concentrate in growing the company in the Japanese market and execute strategies.
- Innovative company with outstanding brand image!
- Competitive salary and benefits, as well as global exposure!
In this position, you will be in charge of the content writing to create sales promotion. You will be able to create new package designs for the Japan market.
- Great work benefits, fully remote work!
- Global environment and flexible working hours.
You will be responsible for marketing activities and product strategy development of the industrial and consumer market in the region with the aim to increase sales and market share.
- Opportunity to work for a world leading company in the industry.
- International and flexible working environment with rapid career progression.
Develop and implement the brand in Japan, and drive traffic and sales growth within proposed marketing budget. Manage and maximize day-to-day interaction with internal and external partners.
- Globally established company with successful brands
- Diverse work environment
In the job, you will be in charge of shaping all digital marketing initiatives/campaigns by working closely with stakeholders and other teams like sales. The job is great for those interested in fashion/retail as you'd be working with a well-established apparel company that has been in business for over 60 years.
- Help shape the digital presence of a well-established fashion company
- Have the opportunity to use both English and Japanese in the workplace
Conduct scientific communications with KOLs and promote global strategy to maximise product value and sales.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Strong career progression opportunities within the company
As an Optimization Executive you will be responsible for understanding and executing a plan to improve customer experience and increase sales by utilizing available data insights.
- Work for globally reknown technology company
- International environment
As an Events Content Manager, you will help grow the events program. This position requires strong editorial and production experience and is expected to collaborate with the sales team to identify and execute a portfolio of events and meetings. This role will be tasked to grow the events program primarily in Japan and at times curate content for other countries within the region.
- International working environment, offering remote work and WFH arrangements
- Work under the APAC team while sitting in the Japan office
- Develop and execute brand strategy
- Create financial forecasts such as sales targets
- Opportunity to join an industry leader in neuroscience
- Rewarding work environment
Create marketing plan. Work with cross functional team to execute marketing and sale activity.
- Join Top Pharma company
- Work closely with global team on product launch
- Plan and implement all marketing strategies and activities for Japan business with the goal to drive sales and increase market shares. Build up a bigger Marketing team while working closely with counterpart in Korea for regional marketing strategy development.
- Opportunity to work for a world leading company with competitive salary.
- Confirmed career path as North East Asia - Marketing Director after 1-2 years.
You will build creative and sustainable ways to maximize the lifetime value of the players by analyzing data, managing the in-game economy, and designing tools to help refine the execution of in-game events and sales.
- Flexible and international working environment
- Directly own and contribute to the title's in-region success
You will be responsible for carrying out marketing plans for Japan business with the goal of sales generations and increase brand awareness.
- Opportunity to work for the largest company with advanced technology.
- Competitive compensation with rapid career progression.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing product marketing strategy's through a wide variety of channels. You will also be in charge of managing the budget to ensure the brand meets the sales target in Japan.
- International company with the headquarters in US
- Stable company with a history of over 50 years