- Support and develop existing and new partner's relations by selling and delivering initial projects
- Strategies to ensure the product is local friendly
- -Work in a Start Up Mobility Service Company
- High base salary and attractive stock options
Develop and maintain business relationships with existing and potential clients. This individual will be responsible for representing API team as a point of contact in a wide variety of settings.
- Lead and develop API business for Japan
- Potential to take on APAC coverage in the near future
To shape and build the company's practice in the Global System Integrators (GSIs) in Japan.
- 2nd employee in Japan
- full remote
- Lead the sales activities for catering companies and contribute to the expansion of the business by carrying out all projects from expanding customer base, bringing out new business proposal to contracting.
- Great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing online platforms
- International workplace and progressive work culture
- Manage and expand relationships with existing restaurants and proactively identify further business opportunities
- Maintain and grow the revenue of each account
- Great opportunity to join an expanding online business in the Tokyo market
- Diverse, progressive, and international culture
Responsible for creating sales strategy and acquiring new business partner
- International Working Environment
- Opportunity to work closely with best Entertainment Business
- Rare opportunity to join a newly set up Asia team for a giant tech MNC.
- The position is full-time and ideally to be based in Singapore with relocation package on offer while other locations can also be considered.
- Newly Created Team in Aisa
- Regional Role
Identify market opportunities. Generate new business and nurture current clients. Build and execute Japan strategy in mid-long term.
- Lead API business for Japan
- Work closely with global team
Generate new business and nurture current clients. Build and execute Japan strategy in mid-long term.
- Join world's leading CDMO company
- Lead Japan business strategy
As the Business Development Representative, you'll be involved throughout the sales process of identifying targets, contacting prospects, and creating Qualified Leads.
- Super start up company
- office is at central Tokyo
- Control Administration, Sales, Cargo, and Flight Operations in Japan
- Represent the company with the local authorities, cargo association, and vendors
- Leading the organization within the cargo air industry
- High base salary and incentive
To lead the company's Partnerships & Alliances for Japan, and will be aligned under the Chief Growth Officer.
- End to end ownership of the Alliance relationships in Japan region
- Appealing salary
-Main objective is to conduct business development and acquire new key clients to work with.
-Manage the sales process from beginning to end
- Work for one of the leaders in financial market research information firm
- Chance to be fthe ace of an estabilish business
Working with both the local sales team and the regional pulp segment lead, the candidate will execute the Pulp Mill sales strategy in Japan.
- International working environment
- Grow professional career in a well established organization
Responsible for collecting and analysing data through research and meeting industry specialist
- Develop the business in Japan market
- Exposure to industry specialist
- Promote and lead Business Development activities in Japan to increase the country pipeline in all division
- Identify, secure, document, and negotiate for suitable project locations (land leases and manage landowners relationship
- Fast growing company and rising market trends
- Great compensation, many benefits, and fast career growth
As Commercial Manager, you'll report to our APAC commercial and project development departments, which are responsible for the development of our pipeline opportunities across APAC markets.
- Working on projects on international scale
- Grow professional career in a growing business
Work closely with commercial teams to lead and execute external partnership and acquisition opportunities. Advance the initiatives of the business by engaging internal and external stakeholders.
- Join one of the leading global Medical Device companies
- Gain experience in a global environment
- Fulfil existing partnerships needs with new solutions
- Develop new strategic partnerships in Japan
- Well established company and rapidly growing market in Japan
- Chance to use English and work with global Headquarter
The position is responsible for generating gross profit and revenue growth via client development and growing existing client business. This role will drive new business by managing face-to-face sales meetings, building relationships, presenting recommendations for logistics solutions and closing sales.
- Gain extensive business development skill
- Develop your career in a growing market