Business Development for new clients and account maintenance for existing clients
- Attractive salary package
- International working environment
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for new business development with end users in markets such as Automotive, Chemical, Food and Beverage and so on. This position reports to Country Sales Manager in Japan.
- Join a growing business in the market
- Be a part of an international working environment
- Build a sales team from ground zero
- Expand new client base in financial industry
- A company with promising growth
- Strong niche product that has competitive edge in the market
- Build new business to end users, EPCs, System Integrators, and OEMs - direct sales
- Cooperating with the other sales channels
- Fast career track in a stable growing company
- Be part of a globally leading developer and manufacturer
- To manage the sales team within the APAC region.
- Identify leads, qualify, develop and close prospects in the assigned target market
- To be in charge of a new sector with a gloval Financial Services Company
- High base salary and incentive
- Actively participating in growing sales revenues and developing strategic plans.
- Established short and long term goals of the Company
- Work for one of the world's largest entertainment company
- Contribute to a growing market
The main focus lies with new client acquisition and the targeted development of the existing client portfolio. Responsibilities such as, but not limited to: Identifying pursuing, closing sales opportunities, including proposal creation and presentation; Own and execute sales plans to achieve order booking and revenue goals for the practice, and more.
- Single contributor role reporting outside of Japan
- Lead one of the company's biggest businesses
You will be identifying and developing key accounts in the territory. Also you will be planing and scheduling face-to-face meetings and calls to current and potential customers.
- You will be contributing their life science business
- You will be working at global leading company for machine vision system
As a Sales Director, you are in-charge of the sales area revenue generated from all products line in both existing and new clients from Telecom industry. Your main mission is to drive sales and business development to grow in Japan.
- Opportunity to be the part of the global company
- Office is at central Tokyo
The role is responsible for sales activities to new and existing Defence and Aerospace customers. The role will have an option of home-based and candidates should be bilingual in Japanese and English.
- Be a part of a global environment
- Work with products with high quality and technologies
Forge relationships with VP/CXO decision makers across product engineering and IoT within Telecom and Automotive industries. This role will heavily focus on managing existing clients but will also be expected to bring in new logos.
- A worldwide leader in providing engineering and managed IoT services
- International environment and daily communication with the global team
Develop and maintain business relationships with existing and potential clients. This individual will be responsible for representing API team as a point of contact in a wide variety of settings.
- Lead and develop API business for Japan
- Potential to take on APAC coverage in the near future
To shape and build the company's practice in the Global System Integrators (GSIs) in Japan.
- 2nd employee in Japan
- full remote
- Providing consultation services to client to find out the needs.
- Cross sell and conduct business development for client in the technology market.
- Work for a Global NGO company with large investments
- High base salary and incentive
- Lead the sales activities for catering companies and contribute to the expansion of the business by carrying out all projects from expanding customer base, bringing out new business proposal to contracting.
- Great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing online platforms
- International workplace and progressive work culture
- Manage and expand relationships with existing restaurants and proactively identify further business opportunities
- Maintain and grow the revenue of each account
- Great opportunity to join an expanding online business in the Tokyo market
- Diverse, progressive, and international culture
Responsible for creating sales strategy and acquiring new business partner
- International Working Environment
- Opportunity to work closely with best Entertainment Business
- Rare opportunity to join a newly set up Asia team for a giant tech MNC.
- The position is full-time and ideally to be based in Singapore with relocation package on offer while other locations can also be considered.
- Newly Created Team in Aisa
- Regional Role
Identify market opportunities. Generate new business and nurture current clients. Build and execute Japan strategy in mid-long term.
- Lead API business for Japan
- Work closely with global team