The newly open position that is requiring a high level of involvement in the company's financial strategy. Overseas report line that would allow English usage on a daily basis.
- Western Environment
- Financially Stable Company
You are ready to taking new challenge when food industry collaborate with technology and AI, this is the time to reshaping food industry.
- New collaboration when food industry meets technology
- Expanding the view within global market
We are looking for a business analyst who can provide a "IT-based management, business transformation, and business improvement" to our Retail&CPG customers and help their management solve their problems.
- Opportunity to utilise technical and soft skills to step up your career
- Work from home during the pandemic
In this individual contributor role reporting to the leader of Talent Management, this integral position will lead the development and implementation of organisational development, effectiveness and driving change from how employees work. Identifying needs and providing strategic advice on how to deliver solutions in line with transformation initiatives set out by the company will be important for this role.
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
- Flexible compensation and wonderful benefits
Our client is looking for an individual with strong project management skills for their office in Japan. Opportunity to participate in various Retail (POS) IT projects with direct impact on the company's business, investigate and suggest new IT solutions.
- Motivational, proactive international working environment.
- Project leader to manage the company's technological structure.
In the job, you will be in charge of shaping all digital marketing initiatives/campaigns by working closely with stakeholders and other teams like sales. The job is great for those interested in fashion/retail as you'd be working with a well-established apparel company that has been in business for over 60 years.
- Help shape the digital presence of a well-established fashion company
- Have the opportunity to use both English and Japanese in the workplace
Responsible for the Japan sales business and sales strategy, reporting directly into the Japan President this role with manage 20 sales people across Ecommerce, Retail and B2B. The successful candidate will take sole responsibility for developing key client relationships whilst working on a talent development plan to coach and empower their people.
- Full P&L responsibility for Appliance business across all channels - B2B & B2C
- Global exposure to senior executives across APAC and HQ
- Accountable for successful implementation of EHS&S services across company business locations in Japan including support of business objectives, inclusive of over 100 retail locations, salons, several office locations and an R&D laboratory.
- Create value by driving greater efficiency and standardisation in the deployment of EHS&S resources, processes, procedures and programs using regional construct.
- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and challenging job will be provided