Be the head of all ocean operations in Japan. This will handle 8 direct reports.
- Work-life balance (limited overtime)
- Be in charge of nationwide's ocean operations of this company
You are responsible for managing and leading all activities of the distribution center. Responsibilities will encompass all administrative functions including, but not limited to, human resources, budgeting, equipment and site operation, customer service, and distribution of product.
- Competitive Salary (Base + On target bonus)
- Good career progression from local to regional level
The role is to place order overseas and oversee the logistics operation- from importing to local distribution.
- Opportunity to use English
- Be the head of the logistics team next year
The Operations Manager will oversees the productivity of company's E-commerce
platforms and manages the day-to-day operations such as but not limited to, increasing of sales,
efficiency of sales team, performs excellent customer service, secures and ensures the accuracy
of the inventories & stocks and managing 3PL vendors .
- Highly reputable international brand
- Stable company in Japan with established supply chain & distribution center
- Manage end-to-end operations process from import, export, warehousing, and domestic transport
- Oversee client relations and ensure that quality of service to clients is maintained
- Logistics company that has strong relationships with major healthcare companies
- Senior level operations role with report line to Country Manager
- Handle all ocean operations at the company
- Grow the business and manage more than 20 people
- Manage more than 20 direct reports
- Help the company grow its team
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of shipment and to provide proactive customer service to internal and external customers
- Supervise personnel
- Foreign freight forwarding company with great work-life balance
- Up to 8M
As Logistics Director, you will be an agent for change - continuing the implementation of global processes in line with the company's shift towards a global supply chain model.
You will be a key leader - part of the Executive team in Japan and a member of the APAC Logistics Management team.
- Be part of the Japan Leadership Team and APAC Logistics Management Team
- Be a driving force for change in line with global
As Senior Logistics Manager, you will be a key decision maker in the Japan SCM organisation. You will have ownership across all operations including import / export, trade compliance, domestic distribution network and 3PL warehousing.
- Be a key stakeholder in a large SCM Organisation
- Ownership over all Logistics Operations
Manage all transport solutions from import to domestic logistics. Communicate with various stakeholders to ensure completion of construction projects.
- Opportunity to work in a renewable energy company that is growing rapidly
- Opportunity to manage end-to-end transport solutions for company products
- Control overall logistics process from supply management, import, storage, and domestic transportation
- Manage logistics costs by assessing operational procedures and finding methods of improvement
- Global electronics company with a well-known brand
- Warehouse operations role responsible for controlling company inventory
This position will be in charge of their import and export and will arrange shipping while coordinating with warehouses and forwarders.
- Our client is a global brand and a leader in their industry
- Experienced logistics specialist with fluent English and Japanese skills
For a top-ranked electronics company, we are looking for a logistics and administrative specialist (m/f) who will manage the import/export of shipments and logistics for their automotive market and 3rd party warehouse supply chain operations.
- Our client is global and the top supplier within the automotive industry
- Experience and knowledge in supply chain with fluent Japanese and English skills