This position will be responsible for supporting the Japan Region in IT activities, acting as the back office main contact between HQ IT colleagues and local external providers of Japan, strictly following HQ guidelines received.
No Age Restriction
Global Working Environment
- Tokyo 23 WardsPermanent¥6,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
- Project (working with client partners and internal teams)
- Confirm RFP details
- Act as point of contact and answer any questions from vendors about the build-out
- Provide regular updates (weekly)
- High level project supervision
- Daily on-site visits (At either project site except for occasional meetings)
Fortune 500 company
One of the fasted growing IT companies in the world
Didn't find the right IT job for you?
Create Job alert to receive It - IT - Infrastructure Management jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.