As a Disaster Recovery Office at a leading foreign insurance company in the industry. You will be responsible for reviewing and executing recovery plans for applications and infrastructure systems, communicating with stakeholders, and monitoring incidents.
- Position at a Leading Insurance Company
- Global Environment
We are recruiting SME (Subject Matter Expert) for each process of planning/proposal of infra outsourcing processes suited to customer needs, due diligence/contract conclusion, transition and providing Global standard IT/operation/maintenance services.
- Opportunity to utilise technical and soft skills to step up your career
- Work from home during the pandemic
You will be responsible for the Problem Management Process to fine tune the processes. You will lead and drive cross-functional teams to mitigate the impact to mobility customers.
- Leading Telecommunication Company
- International Environment and Competitive Compensation
Our client is looking for server engineers to work with partners in the banking and insurance industries. Take this opportunity to explore various servers and work with a skilled diverse team.
- Work in a dynamic environment and experience working on various servers
- Earn Competitively, up to JPY 8M/Yr