Developing new accounts as well as manage selected key accounts in Japan.
- Office in Yokohama (remote work implemented)
In this position, you will work in cross functional teams and execute the marketing activities. You will also deliver communication to the sales team and other marketing teams around the world.
- Very established company, opportunity to be in charge of Japan's market.
- Competitve Salary and benefits.
My client is looking for a billingual experienced product manager with solid SDLC and AI experience who can join them immediately.
- Competitive Salary package
- English environment
Be a part of the client's Service Control team which is a part of client's IT Services Team. Manage IT Services quality and IT services production environment.
- Earn Up to JPY11M/Yr
- Be Part of a Global and Diverse Group!
This role is designed to meet your expectations in taking on more responsibilities in the workplace and overseeing more operations. Responsibilities will include managing a team with mixed schedules and global projects, all the way to CXO /IT Head level stakeholder management.
- A real chance to take on a leadership role
- Enjoy autonomy over your work
This position requires you to support sales and marketing activities by promoting the brands and products in Japan through various channels. You will be creating PR tools and presentation materials, conduct market research, organize events, and be able to have a high level of teamwork and sales management.
- Excellent compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression.
- Extremely diverse environemnt, with great work environment.
- You will be directing the Japanese IT team directly under the representative.
- Also you will work with UK and US teams as needed to support the project and various operations.
- International Environment and Opportunity for Management people and internal IT
- Work with a Global Team in English
Developing new business and selling the company's DX/SCM/Finance Management service line. Developing new accounts as well as managing selected key accounts in Japan.
- Recognized by Forbes as one of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies
- No retirement age limit
We looking for a Director who will be responsible for entire outsourcing processes from planning, due diligence/contract conclusions, application transitions to the company's global environment.
Comes with access to manufacturing, auto mobile, general construction, Hi Tech, aviation, bank, insurance, logistics and finance industries.
- Working for world leading IT consulting firm
- Highly lucrative salary