This position is responsible for developing, proposing and implementing policies and programs across various HR functions. This position supports different stakeholders in the company to provide advice and make recommendations regarding HR initiatives to further the strategic goals of the business.
- Make an impact in one of the most legendary luxury companies in the world
- Higher compensation than the industry-average
In this exciting stand-alone role reporting to the recently appointed Sr. HRBP Director, you will have the chance to partner closely with the business from an HR perspective, including frequent engagement with local and global stakeholders.
- Exclusive opportunity in the market
- Opportunity to be promoted quickly
This HRBP position is responsible for supporting business leaders to achieve the company's goals aligning the HR strategy with the direction of the business. This position works closely with members across other HR and business functions to deliver HR support to both management and employees.
- This is a newly created role
- Chance to manage people and develop your career
This role is responsible for providing Human Resources partnerships to associates of the company for the corporate function. This role will cover several areas of HR including Talent Acquisition, Internal Communications and HR Business Partnering. This role will work closely with the Head of HR and other Business Unit Directors in Japan as well as regional and global counterparts.
- Flat work environment where ideas are encouraged
- Exceptionally strong business performance through 2020
This integral position will lead the development and implementation of compensation and benefits programs, policies and procedures for this multinational company. Managing common benefits functions and ensuring benefits programs remain competitive and align with the company's business strategy will be important responsibilities for this job.
- Industry leading company
- Flexibility around work style
This strategic role will focus on building out people organisation, focusing on the employee life cycle, talent management as well as talent attraction. Within this role, responsibilities include advising on people issues, salary bench marking and change management.
- Chance to have a direct impact on the business in Japan
- renowned organzation that is in its growth stage
This position is responsible for company-wide people development planning and execution to enhance the productivity of the whole organisation and employee satisfaction. Identify the development needs, arranging suitable training solution for all employees will be important for this role.
- Popular company
- close-knit team where your input and ideas matter