This role is expected to build HR strategy for the business in Japan, lead the transformation and the implementation of those HR plans. Stakeholder management experience is important given the frequent collaboration with local, regional and global counterparts.
- Career progression, stock options, company discounts
- World-renowned, ndustry-leading company
As Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining effective methods and processes to identify and hire top talent for Japan and across Asia Pacific. Strategizing, identifying candidate trends, networking and developing best recruitment practices will be important components of this role.
- chance to develop your career
- industry leading company with dynamic and flexible working style
In this HR Communications role reporting to a supportive and bilingual manager, through frequent engagement with local, regional and global team members, you will play an integral role in supporting management in organizing, coordinating and executing strategic employee communications across the business.
- The client is open to any industry background
- Career progression opportunities within the business
This role is responsible for taking care of HR functions including talent attraction, HR business partnering, compliance with HR processes and initiatives, among others. Your generalist and/or business partnering experience in a multinational company will be utilised in this dynamic role that is both operational and strategic.
- #1 in its industry
- competitive compensation range
This newly created role, reporting to the HR Manager, supports various HR functions including recruitment, personnel data management, internal communications and other HRGA tasks.
- Career pathways to various areas of the business depending on your interests
- Extremely popular brand with surging sales
This position will provide support the company through alignment of Human Resources functions with the main focus being the implementation of HR practices that contribute to the growth of the business.
- Mobility opportunities (country and career path)
- Industry-leading company
Working within a HR Team of 3 people, this role is perfect for someone with experience around payroll, budget control, compensation & benefits, vendor management and other HR operations. Being knowledgeable and comfortable communicating on attendance matters, insurance, taxes etc. is important as you will handle many inquiries from various employees across the business.
- become part of a well renowned global fashion group
- work within a flexible, supportive and inclusive team
This role will take the lead in a wide variety of people-focused initiatives, partnering with business leaders to align on HR values. From executing on HR strategy across talent management, succession planning and career development to managing HR-related projects, this is a great opportunity for someone logical, strategic and communicative with strong HR business partnering and generalist experience.
- Industry leading company
- Career progression provided
This role is responsible for all tasks related to delivering accurate payroll on time. Reporting into APAC HQ, this position will take on local and regional responsibilities and you will be part of global projects as well.
- Career growth path
- Company product discounts, performance bonus and full time Work-From-Home option
In this role you are responsible for the day to day development and execution of HR tasks for the corporate and retail side of the business. Responsibilities span across Performance Management, Talent Attraction, Learning & Development and Employee Relations, among others.
- Great benefits like flextime, WFH, free gym access and employee discounts
- Career growth path
This position involves planning, organising and driving all matters related to HR functions within this renowned organisation. Working with the company's key external and internal stakeholders while reporting to and supporting the Vice President of HR, this is an exciting role for someone proactive and keen to drive change.
- Legendary company to work for
- Career growth opportunity with great benefits
This position is responsible for developing, proposing and implementing policies and programs across various HR functions. This position supports different stakeholders in the company to provide advice and make recommendations regarding HR initiatives to further the strategic goals of the business.
- Make an impact in one of the most legendary luxury companies in the world
- Higher compensation than the industry-average
In this exciting stand-alone role reporting to the recently appointed Sr. HRBP Director, you will have the chance to partner closely with the business from an HR perspective, including frequent engagement with local and global stakeholders.
- Exclusive opportunity in the market
- Opportunity to be promoted quickly
This HRBP position is responsible for supporting business leaders to achieve the company's goals aligning the HR strategy with the direction of the business. This position works closely with members across other HR and business functions to deliver HR support to both management and employees.
- This is a newly created role
- Chance to manage people and develop your career
This role is responsible for providing Human Resources partnerships to associates of the company for the corporate function. This role will cover several areas of HR including Talent Acquisition, Internal Communications and HR Business Partnering. This role will work closely with the Head of HR and other Business Unit Directors in Japan as well as regional and global counterparts.
- Flat work environment where ideas are encouraged
- Exceptionally strong business performance through 2020
This strategic role will focus on building out people organisation, focusing on the employee life cycle, talent management as well as talent attraction. Within this role, responsibilities include advising on people issues, salary bench marking and change management.
- Chance to have a direct impact on the business in Japan
- renowned organzation that is in its growth stage