As the Head of Talent Acquisition you will lead a team of 5 people and oversee the entire recruitment plan and strategy for Japan. You will also closely work with local and regional senior stakeholders.
- Focus on the strategic aspect of recruitment
- Manage more than 5 people
You will be in charge of the entire full-cycle recruitment activities for Japan, China and Singapore. As the TA Lead you will also be managing two junior team members across the region.
- Lead role covering Japan, China and Singapore
- Report directly to Global Head of TA and manage two team members
As Recruiting Coordinator, you will partner with recruiters to facilitate candidates through the interview process, streamlining existing programs and developing innovative strategies to find top talent. You will also support and manage ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Work closely with the growth and integrity of the business
- A company aiming to advance your personal development with that of the business
You will be part of a talented and diverse TA team working with senior leaders in the organization with their recruitment plans each year.
- Opportunity to do recruitment with business partnering aspects
- Flextime and work from home options
As the TA Manager you will be in charge of the entire full-cycle recruitment activities of the Osaka office from headcount planning to offer management. You might also have the opportunity to
- New role with the opportunity to create your own team
- Great chance for junior recruiters to step into a manager role
In this role, you will manage the talent life-cycle from attracting, recruiting, on-boarding, developing, and retaining the best people for this American SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company that is expanding rapidly on a global scale. This is an excellent development opportunity for a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition professional to grow into an HRBP / HR Manager.
- Growing firm that has achieved 100% year-on-year growth
- Early stage start-up in Japan with large global presence
- Conduct business development and customer service activities in order to generate revenue.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment life cycle from business development to candidate sourcing to interview process management to offer management.
- Recruitment position with a solid career path
- Opportunity to work in a global environment
You will be part of the local TA team and will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment activities for Japan from headcount planning to offer acceptance.
- Great opportunity for junior recruiters to build their in-house career
- Collaborate with counterparts across APAC
Good opportunity to develop your career in a well-established UK listed recruitment firm.
- Fast track career progression
- International and premium client exposure
You will be covering the entire recruitment cycle from start to end, including developing business relationship and managing the hiring process.
- International working environement
- Receive the best rewards and training
In our team, you will learn to recruit for new technology companies such as IT/IT Consulting companies, FinTech/Financial Companies, etc. As growing industry, you will be on a fast track to success.
- Join a top billing, no micromanagement and diverse team.
- Eligible for bonus from Associate Consultant (No upper limit in bonus structure)
Finding, screening and attracting of applicants for open positions. Advertising the job opening, reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates and working with hiring managers to find the right fit.
- Fast Career Growth
- Fully Remote Work
The ideal candidate is someone with a proven track record of sourcing, assessing and delivering an exceptional candidate experience with emphasis on employer branding. You will be able to work with colleagues, stakeholders and hiring managers globally to contribute to their local growth and success.
- Opportunity to develop recruitment strategies in a fast-growing organization
- Friendly recruitment team
A widely respected healthcare company is looking for an APAC Talent Acquisition Specialist to cover both Japan and Asia hiring.
- 360 degree role covering both Japan and APAC
- Great opportunity to gain international exposure