As an internal Payroll Analyst, you will act as an advisor for all payroll-related issues, revising company-wide compensation and leading improvement projects when necessary.
- Stable business
- Work with a friendly, flexible and international team
- 給与計算 時給2200円 外資系 英語はスピーキングレベル
The successful candidate will be expected to significantly influence the development of regional / country TR strategy, including control of resources and strategic policy formulation. In this role, it will be crucial to understand and analyze business needs and market trends to anticipate and plan for long-term TR needs and trends.
- Strategic role which will determine Japan's Total Rewards strategy
- One of the world's largest healthcare organizations
Our client has a confidential opening in their HR Operations team, and are looking for a competent Payroll specialist or manager to contribute to their stable, friendly team. The main responsibility of this role is to handle and coordinate various compensation related activities to ensure that the organisation's payroll is processed accurately and on time.
- Opportunity to work in a large Fortune 500 company
- Stable organization with career progression opportunities
Working within a HR Team of 3 people, this role is perfect for someone with experience around payroll, budget control, compensation & benefits, vendor management and other HR operations. Being knowledgeable and comfortable communicating on attendance matters, insurance, taxes etc. is important as you will handle many inquiries from various employees across the business.
- become part of a well renowned global fashion group
- work within a flexible, supportive and inclusive team
Payroll specialist *C&B
- 紹介予定派遣 給与計算 ベネフィット担当 みなとみらい勤務
- みなとみらいにある外資系企業 紹介予定派遣（契約社員）
The client is looking for an experienced Payroll candidate to support their clients. This person will be working closely with the reigonal team and local clients.
- Opportunity to be part of start-up team in Tokyo
- Superflex and good work life balance
will be working with our colleagues in Singapore and India to support with our Japan side C&B process upgrading through the use of Digitization
- 12 months contractor role, working in Shiba
- HRSS/HRIS support
You will lead the C&B team to ensure that C&B is well designed and operated to drive employees on accurate time frame. Consult with HRBPs and other leaders effectively to implement the C&B process.
- Great work life balance
- Chance to progress your career
This integral position will lead the development and implementation of compensation and benefits programs, policies and procedures for this multinational company. Managing common benefits functions and ensuring benefits programs remain competitive and align with the company's business strategy will be important responsibilities for this job.
- Industry leading company
- Flexibility around work style