The Client is looking for an experienced payroll specialist to take care of all matters related to payroll, social insurances, time and attendance of their Japan office.
- 契約社員から正社員へ登用 ヘルスケア業界
- 人事経験については1年程度で可能 ジュニアでやる気がありコミュニケーション能力ある方
The ideal candidate is someone with a proven track record of sourcing, assessing and delivering an exceptional candidate experience with emphasis on employer branding. You will be able to work with colleagues, stakeholders and hiring managers globally to contribute to their local growth and success.
- Opportunity to develop recruitment strategies in a fast-growing organization
- Friendly recruitment team
A widely respected healthcare company is looking for an APAC Talent Acquisition Specialist to cover both Japan and Asia hiring.
- 360 degree role covering both Japan and APAC
- Great opportunity to gain international exposure
Global teamが行う調査への協力やGlobal teamとの共同調査
- Part timer, 3 days per week
- Payroll support
Great opportunity to join the Japan leadership team for a growing Pharmaceutical organization. In this role, the right candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end employee experience for the Japan office, working closely with the Country Manager as well as APAC HR Head. You will manage one subordinate, and be responsible for leading culture transformation in a high-performing environment.
- Leading organization within the oncology field
- Strong track record of success and growing revenue in Japan
This role will work with the APAC HR Head on transforming the HR organization of a pharmaceutical organization. Our client is a reputable Pharma company with a strong track record of success, and they're looking for a professional with a strong track record in change management across multiple businesses, as well as lead a team.
- Manage a team of 5-6 in one of the world's most recognziable companies
- Play a key role in transforming the HR organization of a large firm
Our client has a confidential opening in their HR Operations team, and are looking for a competent Payroll specialist or manager to contribute to their stable, friendly team. The main responsibility of this role is to handle and coordinate various compensation related activities to ensure that the organisation's payroll is processed accurately and on time.
- Opportunity to work in a large Fortune 500 company
- Stable organization with career progression opportunities
Exciting opportunity for an established HR professional to have regional coverage. The right candidate will be covering 5 countries, and will need to ensure that they roll out activities and programs that will attract, develop and retain the employees necessary to realize the growth potential of this fast-growing organization.
- Cover NZ/Aus, Korea, Philippines and Japan
- APAC HQ in Japan - local decision-making and opportunity to roll out policies
HR operation support to HR team
- Working for health care firm
- Direct contractor, 6 mil, chance to go perm
- Build HRIS infrastructure
- Plan and manage budget and headcounts
- Engagement in global projects
- Build HRIS infrastructure to transform the organization to more global
A widely respected Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Inclusion & Diversity Manager.
- Create I&D policies from scratch along with business leaders
- Strategic responsibilities
A top player within the Pharmaceutical industry is looking for an Organizational Development Manager to help them define change management processes to improve business performance, and develop organizational development strategies based on the company's growth targets.
- Key player in the pharmaceutical industry that is rapidly growing
- Career progression opportunities