This position is focusing on supporting multiple HR functions including talent management, talent development and organisation development initiatives in line with the company's overall HR strategy and business direction.
- Chance to join one of the world's largest and most successful retail groups
- Great career progression and mobility opportunities
This position is mainly responsible for Talent Acquisition. Reporting to the TA/TD Manager, this position will also support on Talent Development and Talent Management, training and employee engagement tasks.
- Career pathway to manage the entire TA function
- Work from home options where family comes first
大手FMCG企業にて、新規に立ち上げた社内及び社外（ディストリビューター）向けE-learning platform に関するImplementationから、コンテンツに係る内容を通しての立ち上げから運用をご担当していただく、大変重要なポジションです！是非ご検討ください！
- E-learning platform（両社内及び社外向け）を立ち上げ、現在Digital化を非常に力を入れている企業での重要ポジション！
Payroll specialist *C&B
- 紹介予定派遣 給与計算 ベネフィット担当 みなとみらい勤務
- みなとみらいにある外資系企業 紹介予定派遣（契約社員）
will be working with our colleagues in Singapore and India to support with our Japan side C&B process upgrading through the use of Digitization
- 12 months contractor role, working in Shiba
- HRSS/HRIS support
This role will focus on creating and implementing the talent planning strategy for the short and mid term to make sure that employees are able to contribute to the business and reach the goals set by the organisation. Designing and implementing various development solutions related to succession planning for leadership in the company will be integral to this role.
- innovative and international company
- great compensation and benefits
This standalone Talent Acquisition role reports to the Director of HR, within a team of 4. The role (specialist to management level) focuses on full cycle recruitment, project support, employer branding and requires stakeholder management.
- Thriving and stable business
- Career progression with great benefits
In this individual contributor role reporting to the leader of Talent Management, this integral position will lead the development and implementation of organisational development, effectiveness and driving change from how employees work. Identifying needs and providing strategic advice on how to deliver solutions in line with transformation initiatives set out by the company will be important for this role.
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
- Flexible compensation and wonderful benefits