In this position you will be responsible for supporting the head of communications and enhancing the company's brand image in Japan. You will create communication tactics to target towards external and internal stakeholders.
- Competitive salary and benefits & Rapid career progression.
- Great work life balance and International Work Environment.
Develop and execute strategic public relations programs to advance the company presence in Japan. As well as set clear business objectives, brand equity, and grow market share.
- Work in an global Pharmaceutical company with a huge presence in Japan
- Opportunity for career advancements
The job consists of a candidate that has experience in people management and communications experience in a different company.
- Excellent compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression.
- This is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies.