In this position, you will be responsible for taking care of the health and safety of our client Shiga factory's employees as well as for the environmental protection of the production site. The position requires identifying and evaluating the needs to ensure HSE compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Global German pharmaceutical company, leader in the market.
- Amazing career progression.
Taking the engineering lead to introduce new production equipment. To apply highly developed specialist knowledge and skills in project management, project planning, budgets and methodologies, Taking ownership of the successful implementation of the projects.
- US medial company leader in the market.
- Are you a passionate engineer willing to join challenging projects?
- Manages, coordinates, and maintains a virtual supplier network of apheresis and cryopreservation starting material for commercial CAR-T products for Japan.
- Facilitates cell collection site certification activities related to apheresis and cell lab.
- Working with Big Global pharmaceuticals firm that provide stable career.
- Challenging and Rewarding job will be provided.
- Responsible for providing regulatory support and guidance and an efficient regulatory service that is responsive to both internal and external customers and compliant with relevant law.
- Regulatory support on vitamin B3 (non-feed), GMP product, crop-protection products, as well as cosmetic and quasi-drug ingredients.
- Working with professional team in the market
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
By using sophisticated knowledge about analytical chemistry combined with mass spectroscopy technical skill set, the person in charge of this job will support internal and external customers to drive our client business.
- Client facing and dynamic role!
- Global company, leader in analytical instrumentation, good salary package.