Be part of the Development Group under Technology Solutions Dept. of a leading Asset Management Company. You will mainly be responsible for the development of internal business applications.
- Career Development Support
- Earn Competitively
Our client is looking for a Java developer to join a global team, that develops the firm's critical finance and treasury applications.
If you have strong skills in Java, and related frameworks, this role is for you!
- Global and Reputational financial company
- Strong work diversity and good atmosphere
- Providing analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance for new and existing software
- Help local, regional, and global business users to solve their everyday queries related to locally developed applications and third-party applications.
- International financial company
- Friendly and international working environment
- Lead company-wide data platform design and implementation
- Manage the growth and scaling of the data platform in accordance with the in-house products and growth
- Famous FinTech company providing major payment service
- International and English environment
Be part of an agile development team in the customer service department (back-office business) and develop front-end and back-end in cooperation with other members. This is an opportunity to work with cross-functional teams, the ideal candidate will have both hands-on development skills and leadership experience.
- Be part of a large transformation project!
- Work with cutting edge tech!
Our client is looking for an experienced technologist with strong programming foundation in Java and its related frameworks. Through this role, you will be working within an international team of highly skilled engineers that develop cutting edge solutions for the firm's critical applications.
- International working environment
- English only, OK!
- Earn Lucratively
- Build Your Career in a Top Tier Organization
This role requires communication in both English and Japanese. The successful candidate will have a good track record of desktop support and RPA development and processes.
- Work with trending tech!
- Earn competitively
The purpose of the role is to support the update and creation of the service catalogue in the ServiceNow System. The ideal candidate will not only meet the technical requirements but also be able to communicate in both English and Japanese with all stakeholders involved in the project.
- Expand your IT Support and Application Support Scope
- Earn Lucratively
You will be responsible for full development lifecycle from requirements gathering, designing, development, testing and supporting of trading applications.
- Vibrant, innovative & team work. New technologies & concepts
- Attractive salary package. Opportunity to learn about financial markets
Our client is searching for a strong PMO Lead/Change Manager with extensive experience. The successful candidate will work on a digital transformation project at a top life insurance firm in Tokyo.
- Earn Up to JPY 14M/Yr
- Work for a Top Life Insurer!
Analyze the existing E-Commerce system, perform requirements gathering and analysis, document business and technical user stories. Fully bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply as the position requires translation of business requirements (often in Japanese) into system solutions.
- Earn a Lucrative Income!
- Employ Trending Tech in Your work!
This role is for bilingual project management professionals seeking to work in a global environment.
The role has an excellent work-life balance and is a good opportunity for those seeking career progression.
- Work with Global Teams
- Earn Lucratively, Up to JPY 10M/Yr
Performs remote and on-site technical work to client's data centers to implement solutions and check network connectivity
Acts as a technical consultant to Customer Implementation and Professional Services teams
- Exposure to technical implementation work in a British financial service company
- Competitive Salary package
As a Service Desk Technician you wil be in responsible of receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end-user help requests and escalating incidents
- Global Financial company
- 2+ years Experience in IT role Welcome
Working with Service Management, the Power BI developer is to provide oversight and insight into operations through change, incident, and problem management. This is done by tooling and assisting our client's different agile teams in reducing incidents and finding solutions to problems so that the business can see speedy and reliable execution.
- Work in a People Oriented Environment
- Stay Connected with Modern Trends and Tech
This is a Desktop Engineer (Tier 1) role, best suited for a bilingual candidate. The role includes components of Server, Network, and User Support in Windows OS.
- Work for a Global Company
- Secure your Career!
Our client is seeking an experienced bilingual candidate to join their team.
The requirement: ServiceNow TPRM (third party risk management) Global Common Platform Deployment in Japan/APAC.
- Work in an Ego-free Environment
- Earn Competitively