- As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of projects within the IT Department. You will manage a team of employees to ensure projects are completed on time and within the budget
- Flexible working hours, Free Lunches & Dinners, Unlimited Paid Holiday.
- Ranked as one of the best places to work for.
Join us and play an active role in a major project. Lead our teams as you pave the path to your own success!
- Work in a place your career can grow
- Earn lucratively
- Requirement definition, design, development, testing and support
- Application design, development and testing
- A leading investment and securities firm in Tokyo
- Providing various services and expanding in virtual currency domain
Join a project team in charge of implementing Commercial & Retail Auto Finance Business process and IT systems. With us you learn, teach and try new ideas with the team and other associates in an Agile way.
- Be part of a winning team
- Do work that matters on a global scale
Join a project team in charge of implementing Commercial & Retail Auto Finance Business process and IT system. This is a job for individual who enjoy being part of a team.
- Enjoy comfortable corporate culture
- Do your best work in a place risk taking is encouraged
The role offers a fast-paced and interesting mix of technical and business challenges, allowing the holder to develop an in-depth understanding of the client's trading technologies and businesses. While direct experience with these systems and business lines is not essential, the role requires these skills and knowledge to be developed over time.
- Work in a diverse and progressive environment!
- Work with a team that nurtures growth!
Our client is searching for a new member to take over the role as Agile Master and Business Relationship manager. The ideal candidate will take the lead in strengthening the organization's Agile footprint and increase efficiency of Business Relationship Management domain.
- Take the lead and initiate change using positive and collaborative methods!
- Enjoy full autonomy and ownership over your work
The role is responsible for managing interactions with sales prospects and existing customers through communication channels such as phone and email.
It requires a deep knowledge and experience of the soft skills required for managing customer expectations effectively, to the point where their expectations are surpassed.
- Enjoy full autonomy over day-to-day operational/analytical tasks
- A great opportunity to have direct contact with premium customers
Drive business analysis in projects as well as strategic development and execution of process improvement and quality management. Also manage data governance framework, processes, and tools to accelerate data-driven business activities across the company.
- Have your employee needs prioritized
- Work in an environment with transparent communication
- Provides support to end users across multiple operating companies by assisting with the installation and operation of their workstations, business applications, and related equipment.
- A global professional services firm
- Good work-life balance and very competitive salary
We are looking forward to having an experienced and motivated Business Analyst joining the team. Our client's Financial Service IT team is an international team working making an IT network with strong connection to regional and central counterparts within the organization.
- Be Part of an Established & Diverse Team!
- Build Your Career at a Top Tier Financial Services Company
- You will be responsible for the IT service management based on ITIL and provide change, incident and problem management.
- You will work with other group companies to provide incident response, service level reporting, and risk review in change operations.
- US-based company with great Career Path
- Open to potential junior candidates due to succession planning
Desktop, Laptop PCやVDI, タブレット、モバイル関連の管理・運用を行う部署です。また、管理デバイスにおける問題解決。
Our client is searching for a strong PMO Lead/Change Manager with extensive experience. The successful candidate will work on a digital transformation project at a top life insurance firm in Tokyo.
- Earn Up to JPY 14M/Yr
- Work for a Top Life Insurer!
Analyze the existing E-Commerce system, perform requirements gathering and analysis, document business and technical user stories. Fully bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply as the position requires translation of business requirements (often in Japanese) into system solutions.
- Earn a Lucrative Income!
- Employ Trending Tech in Your work!
This role is for bilingual project management professionals seeking to work in a global environment.
The role has an excellent work-life balance and is a good opportunity for those seeking career progression.
- Work with Global Teams
- Earn Lucratively, Up to JPY 10M/Yr
Performs remote and on-site technical work to client's data centers to implement solutions and check network connectivity
Acts as a technical consultant to Customer Implementation and Professional Services teams
- Exposure to technical implementation work in a British financial service company
- Competitive Salary package
As a Service Desk Technician you wil be in responsible of receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end-user help requests and escalating incidents
- Global Financial company
- 2+ years Experience in IT role Welcome
This role reports to the IT Security Lead and will be working closely with both Security and Governance members. A competent SharePoint developer will play a key part not only in the creation of the SharePoint but also in the administration of the application.
- Work in a Top-Tier Firm!
- Earn Lucratively!