CFO / Finance & Operations Director will be in charge of back office functions (Finance, HR, Logistics and IT), and will be part of the leadership team
The company is experiencing positive momentum due to increased demand on their health related consumer products, and investing into the growth strategy in Japan.
- #2 role in the business with coverage of Finance, HR, Admin & Logistics
- Support market expansion, new business strategy and product introduction
Lead and manage financial responsibilities at a top American hotel brand in Japan. You will support the expansion of a top international firm in growing their Japanese business and start new projects to develop a new team. You will be working as close partners with the CFO to develop reports to the headquarters in the US.
- Support the start of new projects and monitor to develop the company business
- Collaborate with top class coworkers in a diverse and multinational environment
This role will be leading SPC (Special Purpose Company) Accounting team to develop and strengthen client presence in this field - developing client relationships, supporting, training and overseeing book keeping and cash management to SPC clients. You will be managing a team size of 10 , making sure timely and accurate delivery.
- Mid size growing professional business in Japan
- Flex time and work from home option
As the head of finance, you will oversee all Accounting, Reporting, Financial Planning and Analysis matters. You will also play a key role in other business activities, including Tax, Treasury, Business Strategy.
- Friendly international working environment
- Play integral role to support and influence the business
This position plays an important role in the Operations Community performing a combination of both administrative, tactical and strategic tasks. The position holder ensures compliance of accounting practices with statutory, IFRS and group requirements as well as supporting commercial organisation in financial planning, analysis and business cases modelling.
- New Business Launched in Japan, Heavy Investment from the HQ
- Finance Number 1 Position where you will be Tasked to Create Your Own Team
One will manage a team size of 4 and you will be working closely with the financial director to develop reports to the headquarters based in The States.
- People Management Accounting Position
- Based in Minato-ku
You are consolidation accounting and IPO expert who have experience in creating IPO documentation and interested in Investment Relations role. You will be working directly with Japan CEO and CFO and will create your own finance team in the future.
- Fast Growing Company Operating Over 13 Countries Worldwide
- Fast Pace Environment with Strong Decision Making Power
You are a SPC Accounting and/or Japan tax accounting expert looking for a step up to a finance manager role. Although this position does not include people management, it will include special purpose accounting for business revenue recognition and asset management. Work closely with Japan CFO and expand market share in Japan.
- SPC Accounting Focussed Position
- Work Closely with CFO in Developing New Market Share In Japan