My client is looking for a Customer Service professional to accept ownership for effectively processing orders and responding to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner and delivering a world-class customer experience.
- Be part of a small, growing team
- Have focus and responsibility on future project management
Your role as a Customer Service Manager will focus around customer orders and their management, delivery management, inventory management, other customer service operations and supply chain operations. The business has been improving throughout the covid pandemic and they are forecasting in increased growth throughout Japan, which will provide you the opportunity to develop and expand your team for the future.
- Work with life-saving technology
- Excellent career growth opportunity within expanding the current team
Your main focus in this role will be supporting the clients through phone/email with all requests. Sometimes the clients may visit the office or meet with you on video conferencing to understand product demonstration and how some of the products work.
- Opportunity to provide product demonstrations
- Excellent career growth and industry stability
My client is looking for an experienced Customer Service/Sales Assisant to join their growing team! Your focus will be to handle all the order processing, invoicing, as well as communication with their customers via email/telephone to solve all issues and answer queries.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Career growth opportunities internally
My client is looking for a Customer Service professional for supporting all order processing and client support. This role focuses heavily on joint replacement medical product.
- Fast-track path to Team Leader
- Excellent Salary and incentives package
My client is looking for a Customer Service Manager professional to join their growing organization and to successfully manage the third party vendor. Your role will focus on directly managing about 4 subordinates, and also improving the Call Center KPI's of the outsourced vendor.
- Excellent salary and work-life balance
- Opportunity to implement new areas for the team
My client is looking for a customer service professional to support patients questions/queries after they have received their medical procedure. You will be the first point of contact and will also be providing support up to the clinical support team.
- Very low OT, great work-life balance
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing industry
Lead and build customer service team. Address customer service request and follow up service activity with Regional and global team.
- Join top Medical Monitor company
- Lead team of 10 customer service staff
My client is looking for a versatile Customer Support specialist to handle various support and administrative duties for both clients and internal employees. Your role will focus on the scheduling and maintenance of clients products and machinery.
- Excellent compensation package, very international environment
- On-the-job training, work-life balance
Provide technical support to customers. Work closely with sale team to drive customer service and sale.
- Work with top life science company
- Innovative product
As part of the Medical Information team you will handle inquiry handling and any associated activities within the business. Provide customer service and other responses to health care professionals, patients, and pharmaceutical clients.
- Exciting opportunity in Medical Info services leading in PV digitalization
- Expand into the Japan operations taking on unmet medical demands