As a consumer marketing specialist, you will be focusing on creating marketing campaigns to sell the service to users while cross functionally working with other teams to be involved in content marketing and creative direction.
- Diverse, international company w/ both English and Japanese used internally
- Rapid growth with over 3x number of employees compared to the previous year
In this position, you will be working closely wit the sales team and creative marketing activities for the company.
- WFH and Work flex position!
- Competitive salary and benefits!
- Lead Marketing strategy for the brand, reporting to Brand Director.
- Work collaborative with the brand and product team to develop product & creative for marketing assets
- Outdoor sports business is doing very well at the moment during Covid19
- Japan is the biggest market in Asia with Regional leadership based in Toky
Build a creative and sustainable way to maximise the lifetime value of our players by analysing data, managing the in-game economy, and designing tools to help refine the execution of in-game events and sales.
- A leading company in the gaming industry with the headquarters located in the Un
- Over 450 million users all over the world.
- Working with 3 clients in : FMCG, Food delivery and Furniture. Build a strong relationship with the client liaison team, marketing directors/project managers to deliver solutions for their business and branding opportunities.
- Quality control and project management of all creative work leaving the agency, managing strategy and creative development process
- Working in a award winning agency leading a team of 4
- Working with renown clients on market entries projects in FMCG and Consumer Good
- Working as a dispatched employee in Head office of a Nissan as part of their Global Creative/ Marketing function to manage their Japan, Europe and Middle East markets.
- Working with an international team, in collaboration with multiple offices around the world.
- Working in Head Office with Global projects for Nissan
- Work for one of the top 4 global media and communication agencies
As a Art Director you will be responsible for creating a captivating marketing strategy to gain more traffic to the brand as well as drive sales. You will be working closely with online/offline marketing, and the creative production team not only in the local region, but with the global team.
- Work in one of the leading e-commerce company
- Work in an international environment
In this company, you will be required to consult with customers and create a solution to their expectations. In addition, you will have the chance to brainstorm and create new ideas for the future of the company! They are really looking for people to be creative and innovative for this position!
- Competitive salary and benefit and welfare package!
- Work from anywhere in the world, work from home position.
As a Visual Designer pitching and creating unique content based on messaging buckets and value propositions. You will be also in charge of working closely with external creative agencies to help guide concept ideation, production and editing.
- Global company
- Wide range of exclusive benefits
- Responsible for supporting Associate Director Regulatory Affairs EMEA/Japan to ensure compliance with regulations and statutes concerning development, manufacturing, distribution, marketing and sales of company's products in Japan.
- Develops creative approaches and strategies to solve regulatory problems and support company's marketing and business initiatives.
- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided