Audit position at large Global Securities company.
- Audit position at global company
- Work from home, great team memebers and many options for career growth
Senior Auditor position within a large global financial institution.
- Central Tokyo office with remote work policy
- International working environment with good work-life balance
Will carry out the audit work under the supervision of the head of the audit department, covering a wide range of operations of a life insurance company. Additionally, will contribute to risk assessment and annual audit planning activities.
- New headcount
- Outstanding work life balance, flexibilities
Junior Audit position for someone who is interested in the Asset Management business
There are potentially 2 headcount for this team so you have a good chance at getting an interview if qualified!
- Well known Asset Manager with stable Japanese business
- Very friendly and supportive manager and team
Has overall responsibility for the delivery and management of a portfolio of audit assignments to ensure that all business and regulatory risks are anticipated, identified, recognized and appropriately managed in alignment with the departmental audit plan and initiatives.
- Good work life balance
- Working for a well known and established company
Senior Audit position for a new Manager level staff
- Stable business with regional reach
- Ideal for one with minimal management experience or looking to become manager
AVP Audit role at global bank
- Well known and stable global company
- Good career growth, flexible working hours
Associate level audit position within a global team focusing on regional and global business audits.
- Stable Japan business with international team
- Flexible working schedule
- This role is assistant manager position which provides key stakeholders assurance regarding financial, operational, and compliance objectives of the organization. Also, assists the Audit Manager and Head of Internal Audit with executing the each audit assignment, reporting audit results to stakeholders, and ensuring quality of audit activities.
- Opportunity to work for a major insurance company
- Nice and friendly working environment
Treasury position at stable Japanese Asset Manager. This position covers a wide range of responsibilities and will be the face of the finance team, dealing with 3rd parties such as auditors and regulatory bodies as well as managing the usual accounting business.
- Strong, stable Japan business
- Wide responsibilites allow you to grow into CFO in the future
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance in Japan, the Finance Manager will primarily be responsible for internal and external financial reporting, covering all activities in Japan including SPC transactions. The Finance Manager will also be required to manage tax and treasury area, coordinate internal audits, and provide any professional support as appropriate.
- New Headcount
- Good work life balance and flexibility