Preparation of the annual budget. Support the company growth and communicate the financial data with heads of other departments and CFO.
- Financially Stable company with 30% revenue growth in 2020
- 100% remote work
- 世界25 か国、Google など世界から優秀なエンジニアが集まるAI ベンチャー企業
You are consolidation accounting and IPO expert who have experience in creating IPO documentation and interested in Investment Relations role. You will be working directly with Japan CEO and CFO and will create your own finance team in the future.
- Fast Growing Company Operating Over 13 Countries Worldwide
- Fast Pace Environment with Strong Decision Making Power
Accounting Manager opportunity at a well known multinational retail brand. You will be responsible for overseeing the Accounting department to ensure financial and statutory reporting is completed as well as be part of exciting initiatives to improve the department and business as a whole.
- Flexible hours and work life balance
- Well-known brand with stable financial performance
One will manage a team size of 4 and you will be working closely with the financial director to develop reports to the headquarters based in The States.
- People Management Accounting Position
- Based in Minato-ku
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all financial and costing forecasting and budgeting for one of the company's business units. You will play a key contributor to the decision-making process to ensure the company's continued success.
- Career progression opportunities for high performers
- Well-known brand with stable financial performance
As the Accounting Manager, you will be leading the Japan accounting team, overseeing the accounting function including monthly reporting activities and AR/AP process. You will also be a key player in driving system implementation and process improvement projects.
- International stable working environment
- Gain leadership experience and continue to grow your career
International healthcare company that recently entered Japan is looking to add a new position - FP&A Manager. As the company is going through significant growth and expansion, the FP&A Manager will be highly involved in providing financial insight and analytical approach to help support and drive the growth of the business.
- Growing business not impacted by pandemic
- Rewarding career with growth opportunities as the business continues to expand
International FMCG company is looking for a FP&A Manager to oversee the financial performance and analyze their current businesses as well as provide insight for new product launches as their business continues to expand in Japan.
- Work closely with global partners to drive business strategies
- Business partnering position that will have an impact on Japan business
Assistant Accounting Manager position at global food company with great exposure to different accounting functions, great for career progression.
- Great opportunity to advance your career in accounting and finance
- Global working environment that encourages innovation
The Finance Manager will support the Head of Finance in all aspects of financial reporting and analysis to enable the company in its current and future business plans.
- Stable work environment
- Flexible work hours and work life balance
You are an Accounting expert looking to step up to a management position. This role is a number 3 position in leadership circle and you will be managing a team of 4-5 staff member, ready to support you in Monthly and Annual closing activities.
- Long History in Japan, Quite a Stable Company
- This Role is Designed to Grow the Next Finance Number 2 Position, Career Step Up
As FP&A Manager, you will oversee the brand's P&L. From regular monthly budgets and forecasting to partnering with management and business teams to develop investment plans for new stores.
- Great chance to be deeply involved in many aspects of the entire business
- Good work-life balance
Exciting Accounting Manager opportunity where you will lead and manage all accounting responsibilities in the Japan office including financial reporting, closing, taxation, and work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Expand accounting and management skills in a fast-growing environment
- Opportunity to work at growing global company
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for handling regular financial reporting, business performance analysis and forecast, consolidation, process improvements, while supporting the company in exciting new projects to expand its presence in Japan and APAC.
- Good work life balance (Flexible working hours)
- Opportunity to work with local and international counterparts
An exciting FP&A Manager role at a leading Automotive Manufacturer with significant presence worldwide. In this role, you will be work closely with management and business partners to drive the company growth further.
- Opportunity to work at stable large international company
- Great work life balance with a full flex time system
Join for a 3-6 months interim position as Head of Finance - responsible for oversight and control of all Finance and Accounting activities.
- 3-6 months interim Head of Finance position
- Salary is 16 to 18 million yen on annual basis
A team of 10 staff covering both JGAAP and USGAAP accounting.
- Stable team with long career options
- Large, well established foreign company