In this position, you will be responsible for taking care of the health and safety of our client Shiga factory's employees as well as for the environmental protection of the production site. The position requires identifying and evaluating the needs to ensure HSE compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Global German pharmaceutical company, leader in the market.
- Amazing career progression.
- To develop, keep and strengthen the friendly relations with external groups such as government, community, industrial bodies and schools etc. by positively attending their events and providing/receiving information each other
- To maintain appropriate resource by hiring new employee to avoid drainage of engineering knowledge by retirements and fluctuation to assure sustainable engineering /maintenance performance.
- Working with Profession team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
Our client is looking for a motivated, talented candidate for the IT Project Manager role. The role is mainly responsible for implementing the digital transformation / IoT / SAP for the plant.
- English and Japanese usage
- Lead the digital transformation for the plant