- International working environment with competitive salary
- Full welfare package
A world-wide leading hardware manufacturing company with leading market share and supreme reputation. Its business has cover all range of hardware product and maintain top performance in historical record.
* Help coordinate and execute the IT side MAC work for various departments within the company.
* Work with the MAC manager to help coordinate the projects.
* Work on PC hardware disconnection, relocation and re-connection.
* Negotiate basic services and prices with vendors.
* Work closely with other IT departments and coordinate work to be done.
* Basic IT PC Desktop work.
- Above business level Japanese and above conversational English.
- Applicants reside in Japan.
- Experience in a similar role and PC desktop installation and disconnection experiences.
- Ability to work with and negotiate with vendors.
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure - cabling, networks, PC installation.
- Great opportunity to work for a global company with career progression.
- Competitive salary: up to 5.5M.
- Full employment and social benefits+full transportation coverage.
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and advance your multi-lingual skills.