Workforce Specialist - up to 6M in Tokyo
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
Work for a multinational company
Utilize your english language skills
About Our Client
Our client is multinational travel company.
- Volume forecast for the next 3, 6, 12 months and Staffing & scheduling based on the forecasted volume
- Responsible for creating efficient schedules, processing and managing overtime and under time.
- Achieving daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly service level and efficiency goals.
- Watching real time queues and making real time skilling changes.
- Supporting the various other Work Force Management roles as needed.
- Monitoring handling times and adherence SLA under/over achievement.
- Constantly monitoring staff movements in line with forecast plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Associate degree or above
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Minimum of 3years call center experience and/or minimum 1years' WFM planning experience or people management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills and be able to build and maintain effective collaborative relationships.
- Understands the intricacies of forecasting and knows how to build a robust plan that accommodates for variation.
What's on Offer
- Travel Coupon
- Promising career progression
- Work for a multinational company
- Work Hours: M-F, 9:30AM - 18:30