Workforce Management - Call center staff scheduling
You have experience managing staff schedules
You will be part of a fast growing, international BPO
Our client is an international outsourced call center (BPO).
- Manage and develop a scheduler and real-time analyst
- Monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements, optimize performance, and maximize agent satisfaction
- Make recruitment recommendations and demonstrate the benefit of proposed changes through testing scenarios
- Identify and proactively manage changes to the shift patterns to deliver improved customer service, working as a team with Operations, facilitate smooth communication and transition, and maintain and communicate a formal historic record of the changes and their impact.
- Be aware of and record business, resource, and seasonal changes, make appropriate resource plans for expected changes in profile and workloads, and report on expected and experienced results.
- Monitor recruitment and make advanced planed for required shift changes to optimize delivery of resource and skills, identify when new groups and team managers are required
- Monitor performance and trends, and provide consultative support to the central team
- Deliver effective and accurate reports detailing key performance indicators and commentary relating to workforce and shift performance, identify the proposed and actual shift efficiency factors, and clear state all assumptions applied
- Prepare for and attend reviews and appraisals, taking responsibility for self-development and training
- Experience in using Workforce Management tools
- Experience in effective resource planning
- Expert in Excel
- Fluent in Japanese and English
You will receive a competitive salary and come enter a fast growing environment with plenty of growth opportunities.