Windows/Linux Server Engineer
International work environment.
Opportunity to work on global-scale projects.
Our client is a multinational IT Service company with a strong track record in the IT industry around the world. Recognised for their high quality service, they are expected to grow steadily both within Japan and worldwide.
- Responsible for monitoring the internal Windows and Linux servers.
- Responsible for Support Network activities related to LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- Incident management, vendor management included.
- Knowledge of Windows configurations (Linux skills appreciated)
- Experience in client facing roles in Japanese (use English for offshore teams)
- Experience in Implement Monitoring and configuration changing.
- Salary 7-9M yen
- Good work-life balance.
- International environment, global projects.